Tuesday, September 27, 2005

CopyCat

Lynlee had some quizzes on her blog that I also decided to take and share the results with:

Friendship
Friendship: Your inner power is
Friendship! Your friends mean everything to
you, as you do to them. You are generally a
happy, laid back person who anyone can
approach. You love more than anything to make
new friends and hang out with your old ones.
Everyone generally loves you for being such an
awesome, cheerful person. You have heaps of
close friends, and can think of nothing better
to chat on the phone for hours with them, or
hang out with them whenever you can. Youd die
to protect your friends from harm, and are
always there for them, no matter what. Life for
you is just a breeze, with the friends you
have, life is all but perfect. And if you are
ever brought down, like youd do for them, your
friends would just pick you right back up
again, and be there for you no matter what. You
have a positive outlook on life, and people
love to be around you because of your joyful,
bouncy nature. You probably love a good joke
and tease your friends until they are bright
red, but they love you all the same. Good on
you for being so positive! With your attitude,
and all your friends, life for you were usually
be great!
Boy/Girl who will sweep you off your feet:
The guy/girl who feels like the best friend in
the world. The two of you would be able to talk
about anything together. He/She would probably
be your friend first before you fell for them.
((omg, how true was this?))
Your stone/jewel: Emerald
Your power: Friendship. The ability to
make friends with anyone, and to soothe old
rivalry so that peace and friendship upholds.

Your element: Water
A quote that applies to you: Everyone
hears what you say. Friends listen to what you
say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.


What's your inner power?

This one can be tweaked by me because I know all the characters well and know which response is fit for who ((I love this series and can NOT wait until Serenity comes out)), but here is the result I guess I wanted, heh:

Inara
You are Inara, the registerred Companion. You are
sexy, sensual and skilled, yet have trouble
admitting to your emotions. You swing both
ways.

Which Firefly character are you?


3 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

THIEF!!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

LOL!!! I know, I know, I just can't help myself. I love taking those stupid little tests, I'm not sure why. :ob

9:39 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Fixed the link to the other one on my bloggy.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home