Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Mushy Stuff

--Things have been going very good for me. Roger stayed the night with me last night at my house, instead of me always going to his. I kept him up until midnight when he had to be up for work at 5am, and then ended up waking him up at 4:30am...I always keep him up too late, talking to him. Whether it be on the phone or in person, I can't seem to let him just sleep when he needs to. I feel horrible when I keep him up so late, but I always seem to do it anyways, heh. I'm a bad influence, that is what I keep trying to tell him anyways and he does not listen. We have still been taking our relationship very slowly, getting used to each other gradually and enjoying every minute spent with each other. I am actually going to go to his house later today when he gets off from work, and I am staying until Saturday. Taking a prolonged visit to see if we can put up with each other for longer periods of time, ::laughs:: Not really, we just miss each other and two days and two nights apart is too long. :o) I know, I'm getting really mushy and sick :oD I'll stop.

--I found out a couple of some very surprizing things that I had no idea about until last night. It's hard to express feelings about them because I do not exactly know how I feel about them. There are two different sets of things that I did not know about, one of which really upset me, the other of which I did not have much of a problem with because I did not see it as wrong considering the circumstances. I'm at a loss for words, if you can believe that. ::Shrugs:: Way to kill my buzz after having an excellent night with my sweetie. Maybe I'm just over emotional, heh. I need to be beaten with a stick sometimes I think. :ob

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

She's serious. And she knows how to use it.

Sorry your buzz got killed... That really sucks. Ay, but what would life be without any drama?

Really fucking wonderful, to answer my own question.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Noooo!! No sticks! :ob I canna help the mushy stuff! You'll just have to bear with me, I'll be all silly and gushy about it for a little while and then I'll have other stuff to talk about again. :o)

I seem to attract drama...you would think I'd be used to it by now..

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home