Friday, August 12, 2005

Little Funnies

This sounded kinda fun, I thought I'd tag along.

1. What is your occupation? Part time student, part time retail-Hobby Lobby
2. What color is your underwear? Purple, with circle-dot-things
3. What are you listening to right now? Parents talking, familiar "Brrrrring!" of the yahoo messenger, cats meowing
4. What was the last thing you ate? Hershey's Swoops, Strawberries and Cream
5. Do you wish on stars? When I actually stop to look, Yes.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Eggplant, I had to try to think of a creative purple color ::shrugs::
7. How is the weather right now? Muggy, hot, cloudy, sunny...yucky!
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Brenda, my workman's comp helper
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? no... I loves her :o), she is my sister afterall
10. Favorite drink? Water, Tea
11. Favorite sport to watch? Bah, sports are too boring
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Haha! It's all natural and straight from the box :ob
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses, my allergies won't allow me to stand contacts
14. Pets? 6 cats, 2 dogs, 2 birds and some fish
15. Favorite month? Hmm...I don't really know
16. What was the last movie you watched?
Cursed, it was pretty good, except for the dumb part with the blonde. lol, I guess that's only appropriate ((I have to concur with Miranda's statement))
17. Favorite day of the year? Christmas, getting to see family.
18. What do you do to vent anger? Cry, write in my blog
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? Haha! My little ponies. I have to agree with Miranda on this one too
20. Fall or Spring? Fall
21. Hugs or kisses? With or without almonds?
22. Cherry or Blueberry?
Blueberry, unless it's real cherries.
23. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure
24. Who is most likely to respond? don't care
25. Who is least likely to respond? don't care
27. When was the last time you cried? This morning, from hurting so much........
28. What is on the floor of your closet? a hope chest, a bureau, and some boxes
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? I don't keep friends long usually...but I've been friends with Morgan for a while

30. What did you do last night? went to Wendy's with my mom, my sister, and Marcus, then watched Cursed ((haha, exactly))
31. Favorite smell? Someone just out of the shower, laundry freshly washed and dried
32. What inspires you? People that go way out of their way to help strangers... and my parents, although they fit into the first category too = ) ((Think I'll concur with that one as well))
33. What are you afraid of? Being Alone
34. cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeeeesy!
35. Favorite car? Honda, or Nissan
36. Favorite dog Breed? No breed, just one dog for me...she died a long time ago and haven't like dogs since.
37. Number of keys on your key ring? ::ppphhhttt:: I've no idea!
38. How many years at your current job? I've worked at Hobby Lobby for a year now, and been a student for almost 6...
39. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday
40. How many states have you lived in? 3: Florida, Kansas, Oklahoma
41. How many cities have you lived in? 6: Tampa, Wichita, Tulsa, Bartlesville, Owasso, Okmulgee

Little funny thing my dad sent me. I don't necessarily agree, just thought it was funny and creative:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another funny from my dad, the title was, "Optical Illusion"((if you can't read it, it says,"Ladies, if you look closely, you might even see the ocean")):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

I'll just do this here since I posted a similar one to my blog recently:

1. What is your occupation? Student and "MOM-MY!"

2. What color is your underwear? I don't know. They "dist-appeared", as Pax would say.

3. What are you listening to right now? Quiet. Pax got new Leapster cartridges in the mail a little bit ago - I don't think I'll see her for a while.

4. What was the last thing you ate? Mrs.Beasley's Chocolate Tea Cake.

5. Do you wish on stars? I wish on everything... Not that I've ever noticed that it works.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Jungle green.

7. How is the weather right now? Wet.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? One of my IFs

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, duh.

10. Favorite drink? Midori Sours... Looking forward to a few of those!

11. Favorite sport to watch? I don't, really. Maybe the Olympics.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Used to - all the time. Haven't done it in years, though.

13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Both. But not at the same time. ;)

14. Pets? Suzy the cat, Marigold the Leopard Tortoise, and Pax the kid. The latter makes the biggest mess, by far.

15. Favorite month? October

16. What was the last movie you watched? Can I plead the 5th until my Netflix order comes?

17. Favorite day of the year? Pax's birthday - 7/11

18. What do you do to vent anger?
Yell, scream, cry, plot my revenge... You know, the usual.

19. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Powerwheels Bigfoot, our 3-wheeler (though technically that was my Dad's toy), and my go-cart. If it had a motor - I loved it.

20. Fall or Spring? Fall

21. Hugs or kisses? All of the above.

22. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry

23. Do you want your friends to email you back? n/a

24. Who is most likely to respond? n/a

25. Who is least likely to respond? n/a

27. When was the last time you cried? This morning

28. What is on the floor of your closet? Boxes. Big shock.

29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Jason, I think. Maybe John.

30. What did you do last night? Sat on my couch and crocheted. Exciting beyond all reason.

31. Favorite smell? Clean kid. That would be the opposite of the worst smell - Dirty kid.

32. What inspires you? Pax.

33. What are you afraid of? Screwing up my kid.

34. Cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers

35. Favorite car? One I don't have to worry about breaking down.

36. Favorite dog Breed? Search and Rescue. I'm sure I'll need the services of one at least once before Pax hits high school...

37. Number of keys on your key ring? Too many. I need to weed out the ones from the old house and my mom's old house.

38. How many years at your current job? Mom for 4years, 1 month, 4days (unless you also count the 277 days I was pregnant) and student for about 3 years.

39. Favorite day of the week? Which one am I alone?

40. How many states have you lived in? 2: CA and KS - though I had planned to move to OK but things didn't work out.

41. How many cities have you lived in? 4: LaJolla and ElCajon, CA, Derby and Wichita, KS

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home