Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Case of the Broken Foot

I was carrying some art portfolios to help out the art department and was going to put them away. I didn't see the box around the corner where I was going and tripped over it. I knew right away something was wrong. Excruciating pain shot up my foot and I just stood there hoping I had just stepped wrong to catch my weight, but I knew better. My foot started swelling almost immediately in my shoe so I had to take it off. I hobbled to the break room to look at my foot, it was swollen and the toes were swelling and turning purple. I hobbled painfully to the lockers to call my mom, she made an appointment to see my doctor. I had to drive with my left foot, which was very strange for me, because I couldn't put any pressure what-so-ever on my right. Guess what?? After some X-rays and many tears...my prognosis? I broke my foot. Excellent. :o( I have to wear a boot for 4 weeks at least. Great. And I am in a standing all day kind of position at work, lovely. And now I feel horrible because I was going to take Lynlee and Pax to the Zoo or Jenks Aquarium when they come on Sunday...that's out of the question now...What is it with me trying to kill myself when I'm supposed to visit Lynlee?! Just not fair, Dammit! ::cries:: well...I've dislocated, fractured, sprained, twisted and now broke the same damn foot...Way to go clumsy! :o(

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Poor baby. Stop trying to kill yourself when we visit each other!

We had a wonderful time so no need to feel bad.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, all the time i used to check webpage posts here early in the dawn, as i enjoy
to gain knowledge of more and more.

my page: far more wartrol facts

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home