Friday, June 24, 2005

Nerves

I'm nervous. I'm scheduled to take my first Teaching exam tomorrow morning at 7:30am. God I hope it goes well. My nerves are shot from dealing with my WoW stuff and my guild disbanding, and irl stuff with friends that I really worry about and care about. Then I have to turn around and close after I take that test. So, I'll be out from probably 6:30am until after 10:00pm....::sighs:: I am so not looking forward to tomorrow, not in the slightest...:o(

Kool blog worth mentioning, a friend of Lynlee's named Elizabeth. She's cute and has a good sense of humor. http://elconard.blogspot.com/ Hiya Elizabeth! :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

I'm sitting here hoping that the test is going well! I've been thinking of you all morning... Good luck, break a leg, whatever is appropriate.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

WELL??!!?!!? How'd it go???

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home