Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Still Sore

-Geeze, I thought I would be better by now, and actually thought I was feeling better yesterday. So I called my work up and asked if I could come in today to work. Sure, 10-6pm, no biggie right? Wrong. I was there until 1pm and thought I was going to burst into tears cause I started hurting so bad. I started shaking and losing feeling in my left arm. So, I made a doctor's appointment for as soon as they could get me in which is tomorrow at 2pm, and tried to go to the Gym, thinking that maybe I could sit in the steam room and loosen the muscles, maybe swim a little to stretch them, and sit in the whirlpool to relax a little...the steam room was nice, yes..but the swimming didn't go so well. I did a couple of laps and then couldn't move my left arm very well. And to top it all off, the whirlpool was not hot at all, it felt like lukewarm bath water. So I just came home.

--A little tid bit of good news. When I started going to the Gym, I weighed 315lbs, now after being a member for a month, I weighed in at 286lbs!! Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Sorry you are feeling so bad! Hopefully the Dr. will be able to help.

I really hope you are feeling better soon!

Congrats on the weightloss!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

Hope the drugs are working! Haven't caught you online in a while so I hope that is a good sign!

*mwah*

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home