Sunday, May 08, 2005

Oh Geeze..

I've been sick, once again. I started getting sick on Thursday evening, to where I couldn't breathe. Then I vomited before I went to bed. Well, I woke up again at about 4:00am and tossed everything I had eaten that day and more. I hurt everywhere, my head felt like it would split under the pressure and pain, I was running a fever, cold sweats, congested, coughing, not being able to breathe, and body aches. I was sick like that all day Friday, and was still feeling like that Saturday. I went to work, however, because my manager is a whiney dumbass who doesn't understand the concept that when you run a fever, you are contagious to everyone you come into contact with. I'm still feeling kind-of blah, but a little better today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

I'm glad you are starting to feel better... Hope it continues!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Thank you Lynlee! Yes, I hope it continues as well, I abhore being ill. :o(

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home