Sunday, January 16, 2005

And It Happens Again

O.K. I met Patrick on Tuesday and since then I've spent so much time talking to him. He started calling me and vice versa, and we were on the phone until 5am last night. He's just so much fun to talk to. If only, fate didn't play such cruel tricks on our lives.

I had a pretty bad day yesterday. I got out of bed, started getting ready for work and realized that it was just one of those days that I just should have stayed in bed. I had to turn in a girl that I work with because she would discuss things that just should not be discussed on the sales floor where customers and children can hear her. In private conversation with close relations is where that kind of talk is shared, not a working/business environment. Anywho, I just came home and went to bed...I was pretty upset. I mean, I don't particularly like being the snitch and getting people in troble, but something had to be done before it got worse. Some people would consider that sexual harassment and she could have gotten a suit against her or something..it could have gotten much worse.

I am so tired, and Patrick's away at a party. So I think I may call it an early Saturday night..I have homework too that I should do soon *sighs*.

--side note-- Valentine's Day approaches closer with each passing moment, and I am yet again with no sweetheart. I have never had a Valentine/Boyfriend on the 14th, ever. So I get kinda sad when it gets closer. I know...I just get depressed easy I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home