Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Inspired by my best friend Stacey :oD

This will be my first blog. I'm kinda new at it, so stick with me :o). Stacey made one, and I thought I'd follow in her footsteps for anyone who cares to know the borings of my life. Important facts to get caught up on: Stacey's getting married about this time next year, to a wonderful man whom I've known for a very long time. They are perfect for each other, it makes me happy to see them both so happy. My other friend, Morgan, I just found out not too long ago, is pregnant. I hadn't talked to her in almost a year before then, and thought we'd dropped out with each other..But we've been talking and patching things up I think, and eventually we'll be back to where we left off. Who knows, we'll see.

I was seeing a guy that I really liked(went by the name of John), but treated me poorly (not that that's a change from any other guy I've ever seen in the past), and tried to blame his treatment on me saying it was all my fault because I wouldn't have sex with him. Gee, who's the bad guy here? Then I had a guy friend (went by the name of Mike) who I talked to during this so-called "relationship" and after I was finally able to get myself away from that negative situation, he hasn't talked to me. I'm not sure why, but I'm kinda depressed about it. I don't particularly like losing friends, and I lost two in one week.

Anyway, I have to go to work early tomorrow, so I need to hit the hay. Until next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Travel-Bug said...

Welcome to blogger world :)

7:02 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi Amanda!

Now I have started one of these things too, so I could comment on yours. Knowing me, I probably won't keep up with it, but we'll see!

I am sorry to hear about the guy problems. All I can say is, be true to yourself and don't compromise your beliefs for some guy. If he is true and he loves you, he will support you and understand your decisions. Keep trying - there are good ones out there, I promise! (Well, you might have to go to Canada to find one!) Anyway, I wouldn't be too depressed about losing these guys if I were you - it sounds like they weren't great friends to begin with! Focus your energy on the people who do support you and love you.

So there's my big sister advice (even though you didn't really ask for it)! Hope you feel better!

Jennifer

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home