Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Inspired by my best friend Stacey :oD

This will be my first blog. I'm kinda new at it, so stick with me :o). Stacey made one, and I thought I'd follow in her footsteps for anyone who cares to know the borings of my life. Important facts to get caught up on: Stacey's getting married about this time next year, to a wonderful man whom I've known for a very long time. They are perfect for each other, it makes me happy to see them both so happy. My other friend, Morgan, I just found out not too long ago, is pregnant. I hadn't talked to her in almost a year before then, and thought we'd dropped out with each other..But we've been talking and patching things up I think, and eventually we'll be back to where we left off. Who knows, we'll see.

I was seeing a guy that I really liked(went by the name of John), but treated me poorly (not that that's a change from any other guy I've ever seen in the past), and tried to blame his treatment on me saying it was all my fault because I wouldn't have sex with him. Gee, who's the bad guy here? Then I had a guy friend (went by the name of Mike) who I talked to during this so-called "relationship" and after I was finally able to get myself away from that negative situation, he hasn't talked to me. I'm not sure why, but I'm kinda depressed about it. I don't particularly like losing friends, and I lost two in one week.

Anyway, I have to go to work early tomorrow, so I need to hit the hay. Until next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rumpled One said...

Welcome to blogger world :)

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home