Wednesday, January 12, 2005

*YAWN*

It's way too late, but I'm up because I've been talking to a very sweet guy that I met in World of Warcraft. LOL. We talked for...well...2 and 1/2 hours or more! HeHe, oops. I'm going to regret it in the morning, but oh well. It was nice talking to a guy that doesn't pester me for sex every 5 minutes, or every other subject change...which is what Chris is doing now. He didn't at first, he was sweet, and then he got comfortable with me I guess..now I can't have any sort of conversation with him without him saying crude sexual things to me...*sigh* I get no breaks sometimes, so Mr California was a nice change. A guy called me a stuck-up cunt last night and told me I had a 'holier than thou' additude, because I wouldn't have sex with him. But that's just the way life goes i suppose. Oh well. OK going to bed now, goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home