Friday, May 13, 2005

Lazy

--Not much to say for today. I've been rather lazy, and after the day I had yesterday, I'd say I deserved it! :oP I didn't go to bed until almost 6am! :oO, got into reading a book and lost track of time. Then I slept in until almost 1. I didn't work so that we could make up for our lost Mother's Day Dinner. Everyone was sick, so we had to postpone. I am getting an ear infection I think, on top of starting to get another bladder or urinary tract infection. Fun Fun. My face is swollen on my right side, I have a knot under the skin where my jaw meets together real close to my ear, and that whole side of my face and jaw hurts.

--I am still talking to Mike, trying to rebuild a friendship...I just can't tell if there is anything else there, since I am seeing Lorr my emotions are tied up with her right now. This is how things went down with me and him once before..He came around while I was emotionally involved with someone else. He just has great timing, heh..I guess that's why he left before too, he thought he didn't have a chance since I was seeing John, but what he missed is that I was breaking things off with John because he lied to me and I caught him, right before he took off...so he kind-of missed his chance then. I guess we shall see if anything happens different this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Yuck... Healthy thoughts coming your way!

Is Mike local or far away? I always have an easier time deciding if I have met them in person...

7:41 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I live in Owasso, he lives in
Claremore..It's about a 15 min drive depending...I have met him in person, as well as been to his house, him cook for me, met his roommate...but that doesn't make the decision easier for me..I have the feeling that I may never meet Lorr...I had that feeling when I consented, and I believe I am making things worse by trying to believe otherwise...

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home