Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Playing Catch Up

--I was in Ohio all of last week, and was at an amusement park called Cedar Point. I learned a valuable lesson....serious whiplash and rollercoasters don't mix...:o( I gave myself one of the worst headaches I have ever had in my lifetime. It started Wednesday evening after spending about 9 hours in the park and didn't go away until yesterday. It was awful riding on a 13+ bus drive with what amounted to the worst migrane I have ever experienced. I had a blast otherwise. I got to ride a coaster that I could not ride last year when I went due to weight restrictions. That was exciting. I also got to do so many water slides because our hotel had a built-in waterpark. Yay me!

--Lorr and I are no longer a couple..she got pregnant and could not remember who the father was. Then aborted it..but that's not why I pushed her away..I was getting too attached to her, and with her living so far away...::sighs:: I just did what I'm good at, and pushed...

--I have some really good pics to post, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to post more than one at a time..

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Glad you had a good time, despite the headache.

Sorry to hear about Lorr, but it sounds like it was probably the best for both of you.

I just sent you a detailed email about how I post multiple photos to my blog. Hopefully it will help!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home