Monday, May 30, 2005

Doing Better

--I went to the doctor on Thursday, because I was still sore and hurting. He checked me over, questioned the accident, scolded me since I hadn't seen anyone until then, and puzzled over why I had no bruises especially a seatbelt bruise. He gave me some Mobic, which is an anti-immflamatory, and Darvecet, a strong pain killer. I have been doing much better, still sore but not nearly as bad. Thank you Lynlee for keeping up with me, checking up on me, and still reading my posts, even though I haven't been posting since the accident. I just hurt too bad to sit up, let alone sit at the computer for any length of time.

--My friend had her baby. Kaida weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 19 inches, from what I heard. She was in labor for 10 hours, and both are healthy. I will post a picture as soon as I get one.

--I am off to pack and get ready for my trip to Ohio!! Yay! I'm excited, I'll be gone all week, so I can't write and keep up, but I'll be sure to update when I return! :oD

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Enjoy your trip! I hope you have a wonderful time!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home