Monday, June 20, 2005

Here Are Some Pics I Promised

Everyone meet Kaida! Morgan's new daughter.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yay!! I got it Lynlee! Thank you!::hugs::


--I called the Kansas Turnpike Authority, and the woman I talked to said she'd waive the fees I "owed" to the state of Kansas! Yay! That was a huge weight off of my chest.
--A close friend of the family called...Her husband left her in May, but they have been coming over in the same car to our house to keep up pretenses and not let us know they split. They've been married for as long as we've known them (about 22 years) and that's been since I was about 5 years old. My heart goes out to both of them. I know they both have to be suffering.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

YAY! Glad it worked!

Bigger YAY! about the ticket!

Sorry to hear about your friends... It's always tough when people we care about break up.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home