Saturday, July 09, 2005

::Cry::

I really hate my drive to work and can't wait until they move the store closer...I got pulled over this morning, got a $120 speeding ticket, but the cop was nice by putting 75 in a 65 instead of 79. I was going with the flow of traffic and didn't realize how fast I was going. This was after I struggled with my dumb shoe to get it over my swollen foot, and was late for work...ugh..just a bad day...I had to close with a group of people that I don't really know well enough to get along with, so I was pretty much doing my stuff all alone. Usually there is someone closing with me that I can talk to and will help each other out to finish whatever...well, not tonight...::sighs:: I guess we all have those kinds of days..

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

That sucks... No more speeding!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

3 days....... Are you ready???

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home