Sunday, July 03, 2005

Blegh

--I've been sick the last couple of days, and just not feeling well. I came home early from work yesterday vomiting and really nauseous...oh boy for me...

--The fourth is tomorrow and I wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of July, and hope you have a good holiday. I invited some friends that usually come every year, and haven't heard a word from them. I wonder if everything is okay..? I tried to contact them, but didn't get a reply. I guess that was a no, heh. We'll miss them and their kids..

--I attract the weirdos in an online game, just like I do in real life...it's a long story about meeting a guy in WoW, him being weird, me ignoring him, him finally going away after much persuasion from my saucy little canadian girl, then somehow returning to being my friend (due to my incessent forgiveness factor), and him weirding out again. It just seems to be a never ending cycle for me...but I guess I cause it on myself. ::sighs:: One day I'll get it right, and it will all have been worth it...at least that's what I can keep telling myself, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home