Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Revised Results

--Okay, I have them in front of me now. They are:
Critical Thinking Skills: Reading and Communications...291
Communication Skills...271
Critical Thinking Skills: Mathmatics...268
Computation Skills...271((what is the difference between math and this one?)) Liberal Studies: Science, Art&Literature, Social Studies...283
Critical Thinking Skills: Writing...240
Scaled Total Test Score...271

Anywho, that is what the paper shows, and they are out of 300.

--I talked to my doctor's office today as well...I have to start ace bandaging my foot as well as the boot...isn't that nice? I can also still not work, I have to keep it elevated and off of it as much as possible..oh well..c'est la vie...:o(

--I finished HPHBP a couple of days ago...I didn't cry cause I expected it to happen after the first meeting in the book...like the second chapter, if that. The only thing that made me really sad and want to cry was the line that talked about Fawkes' cry ending and him leaving never to return to Hogwarts again. That was just way too sad. And my thought, (since you seem to be the only one who reads me, Lynlee, and you've read it already) is that he and Snape set it up together to get Snape in The Dark Lord's good graces and trust him wholly. Cause she mentioned something with Hagrid, him saying that he overheard him and Snape arguing and Snape saying he didn't want to do something he was ordering him to do. Who knows, I could be wrong. :oP I guess we'll just have to wait for the next installment of this now becoming soap operaish book. It's just becoming way too depressing and dark lately...I guess she has it all figured out..::shrugs::

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Sorry 'bout the foot. Hope it is feeling better very soon!

I'm not sure about Snape... I thought about the same thing you did but decided to hate him anyway - just in case. My only other "big idea" was RAB - Regulus Black - Harry inherited all of the Black family posessions so he's already got the one that he and Dumbledore went to find.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

LOL!! omg, E, I'm so sorry!! I thought Lynlee was the only person to read my blog, I didn't think anyone else bothered. I deeply apologize, I knew she'd read it already.

And Lynlee: yes, I agree. Miranda went through the 5th book to make sure and we all think he has the "Ahem" already with the Black possessions.

::hugs:: to you both. :oD

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home