Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Celebrate!

I'm not sure if I mentioned that I was supposed to take my first teaching test of like four, and I did a couple of months ago. Well...I got the results in, and I got an overall score of 271/300!!!!! OMG!! I passed!! and with a very good score! 240 was the lowest passing score allowed, and I made a 240 on the essay part ((I ran out of time and didn't make the full 4 pages :o( )), I got a 291 on my reading comprehension/English part, a 271 on Math and Computations, a 281 on Geography/History, and something similar on Science, but I can't recall the exact score atm, heh. I will change it to what it's supposed to be when I can, I just can't run downstairs and get the results if you know what I mean.
Anywho, since I passed, I'm now enrolled to get my Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education. Woo hoo! At least it's something to look forward to..It's so late, and I should be in bed. Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

WOO-HOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home