Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Damn You Lynlee

Tagged by Lynlee (Thank you for telling me how to link that stuff)

Id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies. (I won't be able to do the other part, because I don't know 5 other bloggers to tag and would just make me look silly)

I'm only going to do this because I love you...::grumbles::

1) I wear glasses, and I have since I was in 6th grade. They HAVE to be clean at all times. Spots, streaks, scratches...it doesn't matter, it drives me absolutely nuts.

2) If you know me really well, you know that I can't sleep without my pillow. Yes, I have a woobie. I have had this pillow since I was born, it has gone through many covers, has had stuffing added to it over the years, and has been through many many washings, sleepless nights, stupid boyfriends, and deep depressions that I thought I'd not recover from. It goes almost everywhere with me.

3) When I buy a new C.D., I have to listen to it several times in a row to relieve itself of its newness; However, once the newness is gone I can no longer stand to listen to a song or C.D. more than one time in a row.

4) When driving my car, I always use my blinker. Even if there is no one in sight in any direction but myself. Seems like drivers in Oklahoma have forgotten that the thing is a courtesy to other drivers and that it even exists! Drives me batty, so I have to prove my point by using it.

5) Before going to bed, the front door has to be locked. I live with my mother, father and sister, and we live in a neighborhood out in the Suburbs where everyone knows who you are. The likelihood of our house being broke into is very slim, especially with a Tulsa cop living next door, but I lived in a small apartment all alone in a real shady neighborhood at one time, and the door has to be locked for me to be comfortable. Same goes for my car doors. Whether I am getting in or leaving it, whether it is at home or in the middle of the city, the doors have to be locked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

hehehe

I totally agree with you about the door...

PS- to link, type the word you want to have the link, hilite it, then click on the little "world with a chain around it" icon and put in the link, then click ok. Wow. Am I computer saavy or what? Make any sense?

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home