Sunday, September 04, 2005

Mish Mash

--Well, I spent the night Thursday and Friday nights at Roger's house, came home today (Saturday) at about 730-800pm. We just hang out in his apartment and watch movies or talk, but it's not boring in the slightest. I throughly enjoy his company, as he does mine. Being gimpy makes dating life difficult sometimes, but I'm content just being in his presence, I don't care what we're doing while we're together as long as it is together. He has officially marked me up has his ::winks and grins::, we have both decided and are adamant about not having sex and have behaved as such, and I had a mostly enjoyable weekend. He accidently kicked my foot while we were both lounging on his couch and it hurt quite a bit. I cried, more than once while there actually, and sometimes I just feel like a crybaby. Stupid foot...I didn't want to leave, he didn't want me to leave, heh. Our relationship is progressing slowly, but it is at a pace we both want, we get along really well, we really like and care a lot for each other, and can't seem to get enough of each other for now. :o) It is really nice to be in a relationship where both sides are equal, not just one sided.

--I got a call from a friend that I hadn't spoken to in several months. We've both been busy and trying to keep up with life. We usually see him and his wife and kids on the Fourth, but apparently they both had to work. Hopefully they will come for our normal New Year's Blast. :oD It would be a real loss and bummer if we don't get to see them.

--I'm not quite sure why..but I decided to go through a folder I'd made when a certain friend told me she was getting married and she wanted me to be in it. I kept everything that she would tell me she wanted in her wedding so that I didn't forget a detail. Her and I haven't talked since before June 19th, but I was curious as to what I'd saved. Stupid me...I found some links (please DO NOT leave posts on the guest book) to some of her wedding sites, and cried, mostly the picture and the part towards the middle under "Attendants"...I remember how entirely happy that made me to think about, and how much I truely believed it. Now I've not even a clue if that's still going to happen, what's going on with her and him, how things are...nadda...and all that made me very sad. Maybe I'm just super emotional for some stupid reason, who knows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Glad things are going well with the boy!

{{{hugs}}}

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home