Thursday, September 22, 2005

Good News, Bad News

If you all didn't know, I had another orthopedic doctor's appointment today. I just got back from it actually and am at Roger's apartment until my class at 4:30. Well, like I said, there is good news and bad news. Good being that my foot will not need surgery like he had originally anticipated on my first visit with him four weeks ago. Bad being that I have to wear the boot and continue to stay on a leave of absence from work for another three weeks. ::gags:: This stupid thing is hot and uncomfortable and I'm very ready to get rid of it and go back to work. My bank account is about cleaned out and I'm hurting for money. With gas being so expensive and my drives to school and Roger's place not being short ones, gas money is kicking my ass. I'll get through it though...I shouldn't worry so much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

Yay! on the no surgery. Boo! on the 3 more weeks...

Did you ever hear back about your Worker's Comp?

5:09 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Workman's Comp is paying for everything and I am getting some form of wages...just not nearly what I would get if I was actually working, which in turn leaves me with less. My paychecks were about $270 every two weeks and now I'm lucky to get $170 from WC....I guess it's better than nothing.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home