Friday, March 14, 2008

Allrighty Then...

It really bites the big one when you find out where you truely stand with a person that you thought you were in tight with...

It is a very terrible feeling to find out because they slip and say something addressed to a bunch of people, and you are one of them. I would much rather have just heard it straight, you know? Does that make me a horribly selfish person to want that? I didn't think so.

Anywho, other than that, I'm battling a pretty painful ear inflammation or something. I'm having to drop a topical antibiotic and pain killer inside my ear. The antibiotic isn't too horrible, nothing less than just normal drops; However, the pain killer looks and feels like corn syrup only slightly oily instead of sticky.

I'm just in a nice little slump, mood wise. That's why the lack of posting. I hate just posting negative stuff all the time, so I just don't post....but reading what I did tonight really hit me in a hard place that I didn't realize was there, for someone that I didn't realize still had the potential to hurt me. *shrugs* I guess I should be used to that by now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home