Wednesday, January 23, 2008

On A Happier Note

I took pictures!

I just got two announcements in the mail from my sister. My niece:
Photobucket
Photobucket

and I took pictures of my housewarming gifts.

I got new blinds and curtains for my dining room and kitchen, but the ones I got for the Kitchen didn't fit, they were too short. So! Roger and I took them back and got the cutest curtains. Right now, just the Valance is up, cause we need another rod.

Dining room first:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now the kitchen window:
Photobucket
Photobucket

and I got an Oil Lamp from my sissy and her hubby:
Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Cute baby butt!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Rumpled One said...

Awww, cute niece. I really do love how the curtains turned out!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

D&S- Yea, I just found out that they are really trying to move from Florida to Owasso! I'm excited, and hope they do.

S- Yea, the other curtains were really cute too, but they only made them in the one size. They were for a 70in window, and ours it 80in. So, when I saw the coffee ones, the colors in them matched my kitchen almost perfectly. I can't wait to actually get the curtains up!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home