Friday, December 28, 2007

Two Movies

I watched Tenacious D-The Pick of Destiny and The Simpsons Movie today with Roger.

I have to say, I do kind-of like TD music, they're different...but they shouldn't really be making movies. It was very strange, maybe worth watching once, but I'll probably never go out of my way to watch it again. I've definately seen worse so I'll give it 1.5 stars out of five.

The Simpsons was cute. It's very much like watching an episode, only a little longer and the animation was a little better. I did laugh a few times, and got really tickled with the Spider-Pig. I'll give it 3.5 stars.

Anywho, Roger's 25th birthday is Sunday and then New Year's right after. So I'm in for another busy busy weekend, but it'll be fun.

I hope you all had a safe and fun Christmas, I'll talk about mine later-with pictures, of course.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rumpled One said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home