Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Tidings

I just wanted to say that I am starting to slowly feel better. I had a little episode Saturday, where I started some of the bad cramping again, but for the most part I think I am getting over the hump.

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend, and a safe Thanksgiving. For those that got snow: >:op and drive safe, for those that just got rain: :o( we're in the same boat. I was hoping for snow by my birthday, like last year, but I don't think we're going to make it. *pouts* Now we resume normal life again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm going to tell you happy birthday now, because I will be too overwhelmed to remember it on Sunday. Have lots of happy thoughts and laughter!

*hug*

9:11 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Oh, thank you hun! I'm so sorry about your brother, and I totally understand about your mind being elsewhere. If you need to talk, I'm always here. *tight hugs*

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home