Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Shoes and Kitty Pics

I had to get shoes to go with my new outfit for Amanda's Wedding. What do you all think?

Top View:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Side View:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They were $23.00 shoes, but they just kept dropping the price on them at Payless. I got them for $8.00 not bad, eh? And Roger picked them, too. ::raises eyebrows:: Good taste? ::grins::


And, I have two Sugar pics to share.

Here she is, sitting next to me before the move:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She used to sit next to me like this almost everyday, to keep me company while I worked.

Here she is, sitting next to me after the move:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Now, she does this, when she's not draped over my arm while I'm trying to use my mouse. Hehehe...makes it difficult to use my mouse properly, and type.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rumpled One said...

Those shoes are really cute! Roger continues to amaze me, I like how he dotes on you and at least tries to help. (With sometimes surprising non guy results) I'm glad the kitty is settling in. Archimedes is actually well adjusted after having my dad move in. I see them cuddling, its cute.

I mention I can't wait to see you soon? :)

6:39 AM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I miss having a cat!!! ::cries loudly::

My cat Ite (pronounced EE-day with a soft "d") used to park his orange-and-white rear in the middle of my textbook while I was studying.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Stac- He is good to me most of the time. However, he does have his boy moments.

And, uh..yea, I think you may have mentioned that ;o)

D- When I was still in college, and had books to study with, or if I'm just trying to read a book Sugar tries her hardest to put herself between me and the book. Or, she'll try to chew on the sides to get my attetion. :oD

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home