Thursday, September 27, 2007

Finally!

We're in *our* house!! Yay! We closed Monday, and we have been trying to get settled in as best we can. There are boxes everywhere, but the apartment is mostly empty now.

We didn't have internet because Cox was being difficult, but they sent out two guys today to fix the problems we were having. They were super nice, and super quick, and now we have internet! I have to say, I missed it! ::grins::

So! Our room is mostly painted, I just need to do one last coat on one wall. I ran out of paint..oh well! I will take new pictures once things are put away, and not still in boxes.

I have to say...I will *NOT* miss having to deal with Kyle, the lender. We got a letter in the mail from him, asking us to recommend him to others and I just laughed. Yea Right! Not gonna happen.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are going more smoothly...moving is the worst :-)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yes...I hate it!

It'll be much better once Roger stops stressing out so much. Now that we finally have our gas turned on, and have hot water and can cook stuff on our stove..I think his mood will improve. :o)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Rumpled One said...

Boys can be so touchy can't they? Roughing it my tush. ;) Can't wait to see you again soon! Halloween is just around the corner.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

HOORAY!!!

::does a happy gimp dance::

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home