Saturday, September 22, 2007

This Made Me Cry...

I was watching the news yesterday, and one of the more horrible stories with some of the most horrible visual images I can muster graced the screen...I can't even begin to imagine what I would have done if I had been these two neighbors...and the one, speaks broken English, and is obviously very upset.

Neighbors In Shock After Five Year Old Kidnapped, Raped
KOTV - 9/21/2007 8:10 PM - Updated 9/21/2007 11:26 PM


Watch the video: Neighbors Find 5 Year Old Girl Naked, Bloody After Assault


The hunt for a child predator continues after a 5-year-old was kidnapped and raped in Broken Arrow. The neighbors of the girl are in shock. News On 6 Anchor Latoya Silmon reports Broken Arrow Police say that the suspect dumped the little girl off in a rural neighborhood Thursday. The people who found the girl say they're haunted by what they saw.

"I didn't want to cry in front of the girl and all, but it's hard to hold the tears back," says neighbor Billy Graham.

And the anger builds up every time Billy Graham thinks about what happened to one little defenseless girl.
"I want to get my hands on the person who did this," Billy Graham says.


That neighbor says it was just around 6 p.m. when he heard a car back out of his driveway very fast. Then he says his fellow neighbor found a little girl at his doorstep crying.
"My neighbor Jimmy comes over and said Bill I need you now!" recalls Billy Graham.


"I see her standing right here, standing right there and she cried real loud," says Jimmy Vang as he points to the exact place.

"She didn't have any clothes on at all and it was very obvious what happened," says Billy Graham.

"She's naked. No clothes. Like bleeding. She's bleeding on her private parts," remembers Jimmy Vang.

Jimmy Vang said they tried to calm the victim and he gave her one of his daughter’s T-shirts while Graham's wife called 911.

Police say before her attack, the victim was playing in her parent's front yard just eight miles away near 500 East Galveston.
"Stranger abductions are not very common and they are very difficult to investigate, especially when you don't have many leads," says Major Mark Irwin of the Broken Arrow Police Department.


Jimmy Vang, a father of five, says he won't rest easy until the person responsible is off the streets.
"Well, I'll tell you what, it made me think what kind of animal he is? Why did he do that to a 5-year-old? What did the girl do to you? Right? Why did you do that to the girl? She don't know nothing! Just 5-years-old! She's innocent! She's a baby," says Jimmy Vang.


4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

There is no punishment bad enough for fuck-heads like that. I just pray she's young enough that she won't remember it.

And I hope they found some of that shitheel's DNA.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christ, there are definitely monsters in the world and there's nothing supernatural about them.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

D: That's what my mom said..being 5 she hopes she's too young to know what actually happened and what it meant.

I was hoping the same thing...I hope it was as snap decision as they make it sound, and he didn't think to use anything to hide himself...and it wasn't someone that was planning all the little details to the letter, for months.

E: Isn't that the truth...there's definately no arguing with that..

You know...I guess what made it worse for me is, I have two cousins that are both little girls. One celebrated her birthday yesterday, just turned 5. The other, is only a few months behind..then she'll be 5. ::shakes head and shudders:: I just don't understand how people can do that stuff...

The absolute only positive out of that story is that she's alive. He could have killed her, but then again...would it have been better for her, and her mental state later on if she remembers, if he had? Really sad...gets me all depressed.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she get the appropriate support and therapy, she'll be ok. Young children are extremely resilient when they get the help they need.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home