Friday, July 27, 2007

I Got Tagged...

By D! At least, I assumed I was the only Amanda she knows, and that she tagged me :ob

8 Random Facts Meme
The rules:
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

Okay...random facts about me...

1. I always wear a thumb ring, my birthstone ring, and usually my wedding rings (I'm retaining water so bad, that the bands cut into my finger...I had to take them off, so my finger could heal up). The only time I ever take them off is when I swim because the chlorine affects the silver in my thumb and birthstone rings.

2. When I'm feeling particularly depressed, I listen to the Wallflowers, Bringing Down the Horse. It's a habit I started for some unknown reason, when I was frequently depressed in high school, that I never got out of. I don't feel the need to listen to it very often anymore, but it used to be a common occurrence.

3. When I'm at home, I make my chili dogs like open-faced sandwiches. Two pieces of bread, mayonnaise, hot dogs cut in half and laid flat across the bread, chili over all, then sprinkled with cheese. I used to eat onions on them as well, because I loved onions...but now raw onion of any sort seems to make me really really sick..

4. My favorite cookie is a toss up between two cookies that my aunt, Paula, makes for Christmas. One of them is a Mint Ravioli: little cookie raviolis made with Andes mints wrapped in a cookie dough and shaped like a ravioli. The other is two cookies with peanut butter smeared between them, like a cookie sandwich, and then half dipped in chocolate. MMmmmmm....

5. I was born in a Pepto Bismol colored hospital, St. Francis, on December 2nd, at 7:28pm. I was supposed to be popped out in November, but I was late.

6. My mom is AB negative blood type and my dad has O positive. I'm the first child born, and I have B positive. My sister is the second child born, and she has A positive.

7. My screen name starting out used to be with AOL, and was SpeiderWeb. I then went to SpyderWeb, and have settled with MystiLavendar for a few years now. I got the name by using my AD&D character at the time, Mystiana Bordeau, and my City of Heroes character at the time, Lavendar. Lavendar was probably my favorite character in any game. She was a kitty-woman hero that was purple-leather clad, with the ability that poisonous spikes would explode from her whole body. She could attack with them, or chuck them, and inflict a poisonous attack. I miss playing her sometimes.

8. I get anxious watching any movie to do with zombies. Even the stupid silly ones, but not as much.

Okay, so there you are..hard pressed to come up with 8, but I made it. I don't, however, have 8 people to tag, so if you want to do it, go for it, and consider yourself tagged by me! :oD

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

You're not the only Amanda I know (I have a cousin Amanda), but you're the only Amanda who reads my journal. :-)

5:19 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

::Laughs:: I thought it would be too good to be true to be the only Amanda someone knows...I don't exactly have an unpopular name anyways.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

:-)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home