Thursday, July 19, 2007

Eeeekkkk!!!

*jumps up and down excitedly*

My book's in Tulsa!! My book's in Tulsa!!

*does a little boogie dance*

But I'm behind! I'm only a 1/4th of the way through Year 5, Order of the Phoenix and Year 7 will be here probably tomorrow! I started rereading them towards the beginning of July, thinking I'd make it before Deathly Hollows made it here, but I guess I was wrong. I need to get cracking!! *grins*

In other news, Roger and I got Tdap shots yesterday..(Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis). It's horrible. It didn't hurt going in, but about 5 minutes afterwards, I could feel it burning, like someone was poking me with hot needles and injecting hot water. It ached all up my neck, and down my entire arm. My arm is really sore, and had trouble sleeping last night. It is still sore; however, Roger got it worse. His doesn't hurt as bad, he said it just feels like he overexercised his arm muscle, but it made him ill. He was running a low grade fever, dizzy, nauseous and has been sleeping since he got home. Hopefully he feels better tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm a third of the way through 5 on my rereads -- but I started rereading a couple of weeks before you did. How sad am I? I'm REALLY on a crunch because I want to get 7 read before I go back to NOLA so I can leave it here where it'll be safe from hurricanes -- and I go back in eleven days! Ack!!!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

::ducks head:: I still haven't read Half Blood Prince. How horrible is that?

2:35 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

D-I finally finished OotP last night, and haven't started HBP yet. I will soon though, because both my mom and sister bought DH Saturday and were quickly approaching halfway through it already. I hope you can speed read!

E-::Laughs:: Don't feel bad. My husband just started Year 1-SS- for the first time through, and I found out this weekend that my sister's husband had also just started Year 1 for the first time through as well. I talked Roger into getting me the whole set in hardback when we first got together, and he did, as a birthday or Christmas present (I don't remember which), and I just now got around to reading them! I should have started rereading sooner, that way, I could have started DH by now!!

Anywho, hope everyone's well. ::hugs::

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home