Thursday, October 18, 2007

D's Challenge

For the first five people that reply to me and re-post this challenge, I will send you something. It might be something I've made, or something cool from my hidden stash, it might be a mix CD, or a rubber duck, a book I think you will enjoy, or something else that is awesome. Whatever it is, I promise that I will get it to you in 365 days or fewer. The only thing you need to do in order to participate is to be one of the first five to reply to this, get your address to me (if I don't already have it), AND post this very same thing on YOUR LiveJournal/blog - cause it's fun to give people stuff.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rumpled One said...

Oo Oo pick me?

6:40 AM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm already posted. ::giggle::

12:10 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I know what I'm going to give you both, but It'll have to wait until after Halloween when I have time again to work on things.

D- What's your new address? Since you moved to new place, I don't think I have that one. You can e-mail it to me.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

It's the same address. I get my mail at the bio office. I'll resend it.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home