Saturday, December 22, 2007

Movie Review

If you have yet to see Stardust, I highly recommend it. We watched it last night with my parents and sister and her husband, and it was really good.

I don't tend to like Michelle Phifer very often, but I have to give credit when it's due.

Robert DeNiro as a flake, now that was interesting!

I hadn't seen Claire Daines in a movie in a long while, but she did a great job as well.

Overall, I would give it a full 5 stars out of 5. :o)

-------
I'm going to try and do a movie review for every newer movie we watch. Even if it's just to give me something to blog about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I have it at the top of my Netflix list. It's based on a book by my favorite-ist author, Neil Gaiman. You should check it out if you liked the movie :-)

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home