Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Little Suckage of Life...

...just loves to play evil tricks on people...for the first time, since I turned 16, I am without a vehicle...My little light blue Chevy Cavalier finally bit the dust permanently. I just found out earlier today, and was so thoroughly devastated that I wasn't even coherent. Roger and I depended on that little car...and the engine finally seized up and will be more money to fix it than the whole vehicle is worth. We are very short on cash at this time, with nothing in savings of course, and can not afford to buy a new vehicle. It's a good thing I work from home...anywho, Roger has a truck, it's just more of a gas hog, and in not much better condition than my car was, so we will be desperately trying to scrounge up some cash to make payments on a newer, hopefully more dependable car.

This just has not been my month....and I'm looking even more forward to our vacation next week..it'll be the last "extra" we'll be able to indulge in before the frantic scrounging of cash happens...

In a tad bit better news, I am going to pick-up my wedding gown this coming Friday, and will be dropping off my shoes to be dyed. I'm hoping that by the time I get back from Kansas, they will be ready, and I can get some pictures posted of them and me in "my" dress. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home