Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pointless but Fun Entertainment

I wanted to share some videos with you. Roger and I were bored one Sunday and did a search for funny cats videos on Google. We got many different funny cats, but this one stuck in my head. So far, everyone that we've showed it too has enjoyed it and gotten the song stuck in their head. I love this video.

Roger decided to go to the website, g-shack.com, and see if he had anything else worth looking at. This is his favorite video.

I also really liked this one, if nothing else but for the shock factor.

((No Animals were harmed in the making of these films.)) ::snickers::

The other stuff was not really worth looking at, but if you want to check it out for yourself, go ahead, no one's stopping you. :ob We went to the "videos" section.

I also got an e-mail from D that sent me to a website with really awesome paper art. Go Here to check that out.

An e-mail sent to me by my aunt said, "This is why Middle aged women shouldn't drink at Mardi Gras." This Picture was attached to the e-mail, but I never got around to posting it. I saved it, because I knew one day I would. So, now I did, hehehe.

I also have two pictures of Roger to post. Here's one of just him:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and here's one of him and me together:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I do believe that is all the PbFE for tonight, thanks for watching!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rumpled One said...

I had the silly cat! I'm a kitty cat! Stuck in my head all day yesterday! I'll so find something to pay you back with.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

ROFL! It's an earworm, and it definately succeeds in doing just that. It had a warning attached to it, lol!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home