Saturday, July 08, 2006

Tagged By E

::sigh:: only cause E wants me to... :ob

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
All line 4 says is: she?" :ob But, lines 3 and 4 say: "Aunt Marge?" he blurted out. "Sh--she's not coming here, is she?"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
A Vicks VapoRub container on my desk, and Roger's desk chair.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I haven't watched anything on TV in a while....
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
Approximately 12:30 in the afternoon.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
Exactly 12:42 in the afternoon. Hehe.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Does that mean just my computer, or mine and Roger's? Madagascar on the TV in the living room because Roger was watching it, the AC running it's little gears ragged, my love talking to me about his external DVD drive for his laptop, birds chirping and cars driving around outside, I guess that is all for now..usually I can add the downstairs neighbor thumping his bass loudly and my kitties romping around the apartment with each other meowring and chirping (yes, my kitties chirp, but not like birds chirp. it's a different kind of chirp).
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday evening to buy eggs at Braums. They are right across the parking lot from our apartment building and one of my eggs was broken, so I needed more for fried egg sandwiches for dinner. Mmmmm...eggs..
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
E's survey, and before that, D's LJ.
9. What are you wearing?
A sexy, slinky, velvety, black nightie. Hehehe...I wonder why?? ::grins::
10. Did you dream last night?
Everyone dreams every night...it's just a matter of remembering what they dreamed about. I usually do not remember my dreams, and last night was no exception.
11. When did you last laugh?
This morning when I put the nightie on. Roger said, "you are not going to make me come over to the dark side." hehehehe.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A blacklight, a shadow box clock set, an awesome graduation gift (maybe I'll take a pic and explain this one), a calendar, Roger's computer speakers, Roger's 'Footprints in the sand' picture, and Roger's crucifix (it was given to him after his stepmom died of cancer. It was on his stepgrandfather's coffin, given to his stepmom, and then given to him after her death.)
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Hmmm....living with Roger, life is weird. :op
14. What do you think of this quiz?
You've done one, you've done them all! hehehe. Like E said, it's just something to do.
15. What is the last film or video you saw?
Hmm...I saw 3 yesterday. I went to Dead Man's Chest (Total cliffhanger!!!!!), actually sat down and watched Narnia, and then Roger put in the first Ninja Turtles movie before bed.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd put at least 1 million in the bank under a double interest savings account, pay off my school debts, Roger's debts, buy us both actual functioning vehicles (not necessarily new, just functioning), do what I could for my parents, maybe look at houses, visit friends, maybe travel a little...who knows, I'll never have that much money so I only want to worry about what I can do with what I do have.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
Hmmm....I love to eat fruit. :oD
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I am personally getting tired of the 'witch hunts'.
19. Do you like to dance?
Love to dance!
20. Comment to George Bush:
Nope
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I've been kicking around the names Aviry Elizabeth, Aviry Madison, Ashlynn Lee...I don't know.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
William Donavan
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Maybe breifly, but then living 3 hours away from my family was too far... ::shrugs::
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
Hmmm.....I don't know actually...
25. 4 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog:
I don't know 4 people to tag. Just Stacey, and maybe Scott...but I know Scott doesn't update or read anymore.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

That's funny that you pick that combination, despite the fact that your name is Elizabeth, lol. I rather like that combination myself. :oD

5:46 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Personally, I can't stand the name Ashlynn. ::shrug:: I don't know WHY, I just don't.

I also like Aviry Elizabeth -- kinda rolls off the tongue. And keep it spelled "Aviry": 1. because it's groovy, 2. the average John Q. Public doesn't know what an aviary IS (::grins at E::), and 3. Avery is usually associated with a boy.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

::laughs loudly:: YOU were a bird breeder?? :oD

I like Aviry spelled that way because Avery is the typical spelling, and I'm all about differences. Plus A very Elizabeth? ::cocks an eyebrow::

8:25 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

A very Elizabeth.

As opposed to A not-so-very Elizabeth.

::grins::

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home