Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mounting Excitement

The time is rapidly approaching when I will be visiting friends that have been long overdue for a visit. The rental is booked, and plans are in progress.
Stacey and Al! You are the first contestants on the visiting list! Yay!
Elizabeth! You are the second! I will be meeting you for the first time, and that is exciting. I can finally put a face to face and voice to the name, picture, and conversations (hopefully I can add D to this list, *hint* *nudge* *hint*).
I am going to hopefully drop in on Morgan and my goddaughter. I haven't been able to meet Kaida yet and she's almost a year old already.
You will all get to meet Roger as well. He is looking forward to spending some time and getting to know some of my friends. Just don't be disappointed if he clams up and is really shy. He was even really shy towards me the first time we met, and that was after months of talking over the internet first. hehe.

((side note: E, I didn't mean to sound as "snarky" as that last comment "sounded". I re-read it and realized that it was quite a bit harsher than I'd wanted it to come across. Was just clearing up that I don't think my love is a lost cause, and how important communication is to me. I feel if any relationship, friend or otherwise, does not have proper communtication then it will go no where fast. I apologize.))

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...I love you, too. I figured you didn' mean anything by it ;-)
Can't wait to see you and Roger Friday!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I don't think I'm going to make it to the party. Can't find a way there. Sorry. :-(

12:42 PM  
Blogger Rumpled One said...

So soon! Al and I are both looking forward to your visit. Yay!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home