Thursday, April 20, 2006

Have You Ever...?

Have you ever had an orgasm so hard that you scream yourself hoarse? Or bonk your own head on the headboard so hard you have a goose egg, but didn't realize you even hit your head until the overwhelming shivers stop and let you breathe again? Ya, well neither had I. hehehe...I know, I'm disgusting, but I have to talk about my excellent sex again. I just don't know how he does it, but of all the experiences that I've had previously...It's just never compared to the major, quite literally breath-taking experiences that we share. ::girly sigh::

I just can't help myself. I'm sorry girls. I'm just on a trip that is all about him. See, I had a major breakdown Friday night...yea...like cried all day for mostly no real reasons. Like the kind of heart-breaking cries that feel like you'll never heal. I don't know why. But he didn't make me stop crying, he didn't even give me the talk about how much seeing me cry hurts him...he just let me cry on his shoulder and supported me the entire time. Without even really knowing what was wrong with me. He just told me how he is here for me, no matter what, and does not intend on going anywhere, even if I'm a sobbing crybaby with no real burdons on my mind. He truely loves me, and that is the most invigorating feeling I've ever had. He truely cares about how I feel, what's bothering me, and how we can fix "it" together. Okay, I need to stop, or I will start crying again. Goodnight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLEAAAAAH! That was me yakking all over the keyboard ;-)
You're like the fourth person I've talked to (including myself, because I talk to myself on a regular basis) who had an icky weekend. I think we should just strike it from the record-books.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm glad there are real-life people who can have real love. It must be pretty wonderful.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then you cried more from the headache from the goose's egg on your head. :-)

9:41 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

::Laughs:: I know, I know, I'm disgusting.

I just don't know what was wrong with me...but it was very unnerving. I don't like that feeling and not knowing what the hell is wrong with me.

It doesn't seem to happen very often, but when it does it is pretty wonderful. I've never felt so needed, respected, and comfortable with someone else before. I trust him whole heartedly.

It wasn't a very big goose egg, but it still hurt, hehe. I think it surprized me more than actually hurt me.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home