Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Just Bored

I am so bored...Roger fell asleep and I don't know what to do with myself. I colored my hair...and omg...I used Feria by Loreal. Well, let's just say it's...red. Very Red. heh. Not the slight change I wanted, quite drastic really, but I'll live. Image hosting by Photobucket
Lemme know what you think. ::laughs::


Roger took some pictures of Sugar in her favorite places. She LOVES to sleep here, and does almost every chance she gets. He opened this, which is directly underneath the first picture, and she took advantage.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rumpled One said...

Wow! What a change! Sorry about getting cut off messenger last night. I was on my laptop that's really touchy. Call me soon, woman!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo, that's some seriously red hair!
I'm totally hyped about you guys coming to my party :-)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

YIKES! I imagine you about wet your pants when you first saw it!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Roger did, heh. He was like, "it's going to take some time to get used to...but if you like it, I'm okay with it." ::laughs::

I spent like $20 on the color, so I'm not going to change it again. It'll just have to wait until the next coloring time.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home