Wednesday, March 01, 2006

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got back from the most awesome thing I've gotten to do in a while. Let this pic speak for itself:


Image hosting by Photobucket


AHHHH!!! I just met Laurell K. Hamilton, talked to her and had some books signed! ::jumps up and down in excitement:: I'm so excited! I had her sign Guilty Pleasures because that was the first book I ever read by her, courtesy of Ms. Stacey. Sooo, because of that little fact, I had her sign her new one, Micah, for Stacey as a payback for getting me hooked. Now, I had her sign Nightseer for me, because that has to be one of my favorites that I wish she'd finish the series for.

There was a Q&A before the signing, and she let me ask the very first question! hehe..I asked if there was ever going to be a sequel to Nightseer, go figure. She said that she did write a sequel, and the book company turned it down, twice. So, because of that, and her now being tied up in two other series (Anita and Merry), it will have to wait until after, "Merry gets to where she's going...where ever that may be."

She has a great sense of humor, kept us laughing throughout the entire Q&A, and her husband is goodlooking and full of humor himself. They make a cute couple, and he seems to take really good care of her.

I do have a pic that my aunt took of me with her, and I will post as soon as we can get it off of her phone, yay!

8 Comments:

Blogger Rumpled One said...

*squeals* Selfish my ass. That's the bestest present ever. Thank you so much, Mandy!

*hugs you tightly*

9:52 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

YOU BITCH!!!

::grumble, mumble::

2:48 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

LOL! Yea! To whom are you calling a bitch? If it's me...well...I don't disagree, hehe. :o*

9:43 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Well, actually, I had Amanda in mind when I wrote it, but I s'pose it works for E too since she has seen her also.

Though I am grateful for the head's up about Micah. I hadn't heard about it, just Dance Macabre coming out this Summer. I bought Micah today for $4.84 at Wally World.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Btw E -- if you go to a wolf howl, your bitch-ass is taking ME with you!! You'll just have to deal with driving Moby.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

And A, it's "Who are you calling a bitch" or "To whom are you referring." :-)

D -- the grammar Nazi

2:05 PM  
Blogger Rumpled One said...

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/
showthread.php?s
=db604c3f5b25b416efd59898f76b0fa1
&threadid=61207

Sorry about the fragmenting. :(

This is kind of neat.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Oh!! Please excuse me, Ms. Nazi! :ob

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home