Sunday, February 19, 2006

More Snow

I know, you're probably tired of pics of snow, but here's two more that I took today. It's actually sleeting now, instead of snowing, but we needed the percipitation badly. I guess it doesn't matter what way we get it, as long as we get it. :o) Pics 3 and 4. I cleaned off the car that was in the other pics (my mom's car, since mine's in the shop), so it is all snow-free.

Since I live in an upstairs apartment, I look out my window and I see a vast amount of white...It's so pretty...pictures just don't do it justice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Yeah, well, I get it stuck to my tires. Then I leave puddles wherever I park, and the tires sound all squeeky on tile.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Glad to bring cheer to your day!!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home