Sunday, February 19, 2006

More Snow

I know, you're probably tired of pics of snow, but here's two more that I took today. It's actually sleeting now, instead of snowing, but we needed the percipitation badly. I guess it doesn't matter what way we get it, as long as we get it. :o) Pics 3 and 4. I cleaned off the car that was in the other pics (my mom's car, since mine's in the shop), so it is all snow-free.

Since I live in an upstairs apartment, I look out my window and I see a vast amount of white...It's so pretty...pictures just don't do it justice.

4 Comments:

Blogger E. Spificus said...

Bleh. I hate snow. It's inevetable that I'll end up with it all over the bottoms of my jeans legs and then it will melt and I'll have sopping wet ankles the rest of the day.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Yeah, well, I get it stuck to my tires. Then I leave puddles wherever I park, and the tires sound all squeeky on tile.

10:08 PM  
Blogger E. Spificus said...

Hehe. I just pictured you squeeking and it make me giggle.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Glad to bring cheer to your day!!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home