Saturday, January 28, 2006

I Love You Too, D

Only Because D Tagged Me...

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
1. Western Sizzlin': cleaning the salad bar at nights, and running the register/taking orders during open hours.
2. Burger King (6 years)
3. Walmart: Lasted 2 weeks in the bakery, overnight shift from 9pm-9am, 6 days a week..as well as classes.
4. Hobby Lobby: Going on 2 years in August of 2006

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Harry Potters
2. Practical Magic
3. The Craft
4. A Beautiful Mind

Four Places You Have Lived:
1. Tulsa, Oklahoma
2. Bartlesville, Oklahoma
3. Wichita, Kansas
4. Owasso, Oklahoma

Four TV Shows You Love(d) to Watch:
1. Boston Public
2. Myth Busters
3. Lost
4. Ghost Hunters (I'm with E on this one)

Four Places You Have Been on Vacation:
(wow, only four...?)
1. London, England
2. Paris, France
3. Lucerne, Switzerland
4. Heidelberg, Germany
5. Las Vegas, Nevada: seems to be the basis of most of my family's road trips, so I had to mention this one too. We drive and see all the sights in between.

Four Places You Want to Visit:
1. Scotland/Ireland
2. Australia
3. Paris and Switzerland again
4. The Caribbean would be nice too.

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Stacey's Blog
2. Dawn's LJ
3. Lynlee's Blog
4. Elizabeth's Blog
5. And PostSecret every Sunday


Four of Your Favorite Foods:
(I have to pick some favorites...? You see my profile pic? I like food, and it shows :ob)
1. Any kind of Seafood
2. Any kind of Pasta
3. My mommy's Chicken and Dumplings, mmmmmm (I really like her Potato Soup too, but the C&D is the best)
4. SoS and Creamed Spinach
5. Frozen Pizza is really yummy too

Four Things Currently on the Floor in Your Car:
(OmG...only 4?!?)
1. Books, Backpack, and Pencil Container from my classes
2. Sunblockers: the ones that fold out to put in your window when you leave your car.
3. My CD case
4. Trash

Four Bloggers You are Tagging
1-4. Stacey
I just don't know anyone else, that wasn't tagged already :o(

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Creamed spinach? I don't know about that. I LOVE spinach and artichoke dip, but somehow I don't think that's in the same family.

I love Practical Magic, too. Aidan Quinn's kinda dreamy.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

No, I don't believe they are in the same family at all, ::laughs:: My mom cooks CS for my dad, she hates it but my dad loves it. I love it, and Roger hates it. :oD I guess it's just a viscious cycle, hehe.

Aidan Quinn isn't bad, but I love Sandra Bullock. I don't know why I like that movie so much, I don't like Nicole Kidman too much. But I just love that movie for some reason. :oD

1:44 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I'm not much for NK either, and I agree that Sandra Bullock makes the movie.

I really need to buy a copy of it.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Dawn: you and I have way too similar tastes, it's kinda creepy :ob

I like Sandra in quite a few of her movies. Most of the sequels she's done aren't so good (speed 2, miss congeniality 2...), but the movies she picks are good ones (that I've seen).

E: ::laughs:: I've only seen all of the first season, and a small few of the second. Roger and I are waiting for the second to come out on dvd because the commercials ruin the "lost" feel it gives if you watch it without them. We went throught the entire first season in less than a week, hehe.

I guess I'm partial to it because it kind-of reminds me of me and my sister, in a way. How we fight a lot, but in the end we are the best of friends. ::shrugs::

10:20 AM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Sequels on general principles are ill-advised (look at Grease II).

I LOVE Sandra in Miss Congeniality (haven't seen the second), probably because I can relate to the tomboy side of her. I wouldn't mind suckin' face with Benjamin Bratt, either!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home