Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm Sorry

Since I can't post comments on your blog yet, D, I will sympathsize with you on here. You have exactly what I've been dealing with that the doctor told me was a virus and just had to run it's course...it lingers, and it makes you miserable (or it did for me) and I'm very sorry to hear you are sick. Get well vibes being sent your way.

Oh, and stealing the Harry Potter tests from you too ;o)

The Hogwarts Sorting Hat!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You scored as Gryffindor. You have been sorted into Gryffindor! You're brave, loyal, and perhaps a little short tempered- if someone says or does something you don't like, you'll make sure they know- and everyone else too- regardless of the consequences.


Gryffindor - 90%
Hufflepuff - 70%
Ravenclaw - 40%
Slytherin - 35%


WHO ARE YOU SCREWING AT HOGWARTS??

You scored as Fred and George Weasley. If you went to Hogwarts you would be doing the Weasley Twins. Oooo damn! You are freaky! You are a hell of a women to take on the Weasley twins. Double time!Go head girl, go head get down!

Fred and George Weasley

80%

Cedric Diggory

75%

Victor Krum

75%

Ron Weasley

70%

Harry Potter

65%

Draco Malfoy

45%

Percy Weasley

20%

No one, your a prude

20%


(I agree with D, only cause Sev wasn't on there)

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test

You scored as Albus Dumbledore. You are very wise, observant, and analyctical. You have a very "well-organized" mind, which makes you function in a calm and fair manner. Though you get angered easily, its rare of you to ever act our of temper. You are constantly seeing the good in people and are naturally forgiving because of it. You're easy to please and a great person to learn from.

Remus Lupin

72%

Albus Dumbledore

72%

Bellatrix Lestrange

69%

Harry Potter

56%

Sirius Black

56%

Neville Longbottom

53%

Hermione Granger

50%

Ron Weasley

44%

Luna Lovegood

41%

Severus Snape

38%

Lord Voldemort

34%

Oliver Wood

28%

Draco Malfoy

25%

Percy Weasley

22%


3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

Thanks, Amanda. I'm actually feeling much better today except for this EXTREMELY irritating dry, scratchy cough. I get to coughing so hard that my eyes water and my nose runs and I heave from the exertion. Zinc and echinacea work wonders in this body o' mine! ::grin::

Are you feeling better?

10:26 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. :o)

No, actually..and now Roger's sick too...:o( I have asthma, so colds go straight to my chest and take me for-freaking-ever to get over. My mom wants me to get the flu and pneumonia shots when I'm well, but I'm never well long enough to do it, heh..

10:42 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I can't remember the last time I got a flu shot. So far I haven't gotten it, so . . . .

My new pulmonologist talked me into the pneumonia shot this year. The bacteria it vaccinates you against are REALLY nasty, and I truly wouldn't want to get it even if I didn't have all these respiratory problems (restrictive lung disease and asthma). Plus the vaccination is good for five years. My arm hurt like hell for three days after, though.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home