Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Ho Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

It's been a very very good Christmas for me so far. I spent some time with Roger's family, which was very nice. They were all very friendly, and warmed up to me very quickly. I got a clock with two shadow boxes that match it, a scarf, hat, gloves set made of microfleece (very soft), Some Charlie White cologne, and some pot holders. They also gave gifts to both Roger and me like, new sheets that are actually deep enough to fit my huge pillow top mattress (been having trouble finding ones that fit totally, so that was really awesome), and an ironing board with a very nice iron. They took pictures and then sent us on our way to my Oma's house for my parents Christmas Eve.

We ate, our normal bratwurst and knackwurst, potato salad, and bread, Christmas Eve meal. Then we enjoyed my family's company for a little while before opening gifts. I got about $170, a crock pot, can opener, a full set of pyrex mixing bowls and measuring cups, tigger socks, a night gown (that was really pretty, but unfortunately doesn't fit..), Embrace Happiness private spa collection fragrance mist, mint bliss, and hydrating gel all from Mary Kay, a wireless mouse, Tigger hot cocoa set, and I haven't gotten to my Santa present yet, I'll let you know.

While my family opened presents, Roger was just looking at me. I finally looked back at him and asked him if he was okay. He said, "I couldn't be better." I asked why he says that, and he took my hand, looked at me really heart-felt and said, "because I have you." Awww! I almost cried. He is so sweet and good to me. The other day I was up all night getting sick. He was sleeping and noticed that I was no longer in bed so he grabbed up his blanket and came to find me. He saw that I was huddled over the toilet, curled up on the floor in his blanket next to me, cuddled up with me while I puked, and made little cooing noises everytime I did. I just didn't know what I was missing until I got with him. He's incredible, and the best Christmas present I could have ever asked for.

Anywho, I must get the apartment somewhat tidied back up after adding all of our goodies, I will finish after the day is up. :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Holiday and someone special to share it with. Merry Christmas.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

They say the mark of true love is someone who will hold back your hair while you puke.

I, too, am glad you had a wonderful holiday, and I'll try not to be jealous of your relationship. ;-)

Btw -- hope you don't mind me popping in on your blog.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home