Tuesday, December 20, 2005

X marks the spot

"X" your confessions:

[ ] I'm afraid of the quiet.
[ ] I am really ticklish.
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark.
[ ] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night.
[X] I believe in true love.
[X] I've ran away from home.
[ ] I listen to political music.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[X] I shut others out when I'm sad.
[X] I open up to others easily.
[ ] I am keeping a secret.
[ ] I watch the news. ([X] does the weather channel count?)
[ ] Yes, I own more than 5 rap CDs...
[X] I own something from Hot Topic
[X] I love Disney movies.
[ ] I'm a sucker for blue eyes.
[X] I don't kill bugs.
[X] I curse regularly.
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name.
[ ] I've slipped out an "lol" in actual conversation.
[ ] I love spam.
[X] I bake well.
[X] I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ] I have owned something from Abercrombie.
[X] I have a job.
[ ] I love Martha Stewart.
[X] I've tried alcohol.
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[ ] I've tried a cigarette.
[ ] I've smoked a pack in one day.
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[X] I have many scars.
[X] I've been out of this country.
[X] I can't sleep if there's a spider in the room.
[X] I love (foreign) chocolate.
[X] I bite my nails.
[ ] I'm comfortable with being myself around EVERYONE.
[X] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[X] Gotten lost in the city.
[X] Seen a shooting star
[X] Had a serious surgery
[X] Hugged and/or kissed a stranger
[ ] Been arrested
[X] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[ ] Made out in an elevator (does it matter that it's a fantasy?)
[X] Swore at my parents
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts
[X] Gotten stitches
[X] Bitten someone (hmmm....aimed to hurt or aimed to please?)
[X] Crashed into a car (into a car, into a deer, into a center median going backwards, into a
parked car, into the gas meter in my parents yard....)
[X] Shoplifted
[ ] Been fired
[X] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
[ ] Stolen money/profitable items from work
[ ] Stolen supplies from work
[X] Had a crush on a teacher/coach
[X] Slept with a co-worker (but I didn't have sex, just slept)
[ ] Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced
[X] Saw someone/something dying
[ ] Been to Canada
[X] Been on a plane
[ ] Thrown up in a bar

Looked like fun, props to Lynlee's blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

I bet you'd laugh if *I* tickled you...

6:02 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hmmm....that sounds like a threat...::raises an eyebrow challengingly::

10:42 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

*cocks head to side* You sure you wanna challenge me? Might get yourself in a wee bit o' trouble...

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home