Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

--I hope everyone has a great holiday, and stuffs themselves silly. ;o)

--
You Are Pumpkin Pie
Even when people are full - they make room for you.Good or bad, your smell is most likely to arouse a man.

What part of Thanksgiving are You?


--I got bad news yesterday...I don't have health care. The card that I got is for family planning services only...:o( oh well, it was a good feeling while it lasted. If I get pregnant, I'll be covered for a year, heh...

--My kitties are so adorable. I decided to give them baths yesterday. So, I did Ginger first. The little one should be easier. Right? Well, she started throwing the biggest fit by crying like she was being stabbed or something. Sugar heard her, and ran into the bathroom with me wondering what I was doing to her baby. She tried to climb into the tub, she climbed on the toilet, she climbed onto my shoulders all just to see what I was doing. I think she was actually trying to make me stop "hurting" Ginger. Then it was her turn. Now she's the one trying to get OUT of the tub, jumping out and getting water all over the floor. Usually she's not that difficult, I think she was showing off for Ginger. But I just couldn't get over laughing at how she was crying because Ginger sounded like she was in trouble.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rumpled One said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope yours was as great as ours was! Your kitties sound like a handful!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home