Monday, October 31, 2005

The Gullibility Factor and Other Mish Mash

Your GF score is 58.
(Out of a range of 0 - 100, where 0 = mind slave, and 100 = free thinker.)

Mind slave
0

(You) 58
100
Free thinker


Learner:
As a Learner, you're smart enough to know better, yet you're still not fully informed about reality. Around 15% of the population are Learners. You have the critical thinking skills to be a truly free individual, but you haven't exercised them enough yet. From time to time, you're still manipulated by the powers that be, although you frequently learn from those mistakes and refuse to be exploited again. You buy things because they are practical, not because they're cool.
If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, but you would still be in a state of mild disbelief about the nature of reality. You are essentially unplugged, but still untrained. With more knowledge, you could become a true free thinker.

Your architects:
You have always been an independent thinker. You rebelled against your parents, schoolteachers and always chose to hang out with smart friends who weren't necessarily that popular to the "in" crowd. Increasingly, you shape your own world by deciding what actions to take based on your own internal drive rather than what society tells you is right.

Action steps:
Learn more. Educate yourself through alternative media and cutting-edge books. Read the answers below to get started.

((Now, the answers to the questions sound awful opinionated to me, but I took it anyhow))

What's your Gullibility Factor?

How Observant Are You?
There are 3 differences between these two almost identical photos, can you find them?

A Love Story...
I will seek and find you…
I shall take you to bed and have my way with you…
I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.
I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.
I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm finished with you.
And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.

All my love,

The Flu
PS: Now, get your mind out of the gutter and go get your flu shot!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

See, I'd rather be super sick for a few days every other year or so and be immune to that strain of the virus for the rest of my life than get the shot.

Just don't tell me that I said that when I actually have the flu, b/c then I might have to hurt you.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home