Friday, October 21, 2005

Picture Crazy

Okay, so I haven't written in a week and I have Roger's camera that I've been going hog-wild crazy with, hehe. I have a crud load of pics that I want to talk about and I'm thinking it would just be better to post the Url addresses...so here goes. :oD

--An adorable new kitty that Roger and I got together, Ginger. She isn't very old, maybe 5 weeks old. We felt sorry for her because her mommy got hit by a vehicle and the rest of her litter went to find their mommy, only to end up with the same fate. She was the only one left. She is so small, I put my phone in the pic to give somewhat of an idea of how small. My phone is only 3 Inches tall, not counting the antenna.

--A couple of other kitties at my parent's house. The black one is Koffee and the calico is Cinnamon. Koffee used to be my kitty, but he kind-of adopted my mother, and as you can see in the pic, is in love with Cinnamon. They'd probably have babies, if they both weren't fixed, heh.

--My heart and soul, Sugar. I wouldn't trade her for the world. I got her shortly after my first love completely devistated my heart, and she helped me to recover and filled the great void Aaron left in my very being. Here is me and Sugar bonding, hehe, awwww <3 ((Yes, that is a bit of my cleavage O.O)) Again, me and Sugar :oD

--Two pics of my love, Roger. Isn't he just to die for? ((He hates those pics, I think he needs some encouragement ladies ::wink, wink::)) ::needs a change of panties:: Also Roger and Sugar bonding, awwww!!!!! <3

--Okay, so last week I get a call from a girl that I was friends with when I worked at Burger King. It was over a year ago when BK closed. We used to be pretty good friends, hung out together, I really liked her three kids, and was kool enough with her that I was even okay with her smoking her bong with me in the room ((Those of you that really know me, you all know how strict my rules are about drugs in my presence)); however, she just stopped talking to me for some reason. Life just got too busy I guess. So, she calls me and says, "I was just digging through my old phone book, found your number, and thought I'd hit pay dirt so I thought I'd call you." Wow...talk about strange, but kool. Soooo....here I am, playing some two-player computer games with my love last night and my phone starts ringing. I didn't recognize the number, but I answer it. "Mandy? Hey! How are you? This is Lisa..." So...I hadn't heard from Lisa in 3+ years...talk about blast from the past. She says, "So, I was cleaning out old numbers from my phone book and got way excited when I found your number and thought 'Mandy!!' and called you." Strange...two friends that I used to be really good friends with at one time, calling me in less than a week from each other....Anywho, she got married (her husband Aaron in the pic) and had a tot, Wesley. I am really happy to hear that things are going so well for her.



6 Comments:

Blogger Lynlee said...

lb
Cleavage? WOO-HOO!

Cute babies!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Now now Lynlee...you're supposed to comment on how sessy my man is, not how excited you are over my cleavage....::laughs:: However, I know my damn fine girls are irresistable. :ob

12:19 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

But. But. But. Your man knows your cleavage is lovely!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cat Coffee is evil I tell you, evil. You look like you beat people up with foam weapons or maybe flog them with cat-o-nine tails. /shrugs muwahahaha

1:22 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Okay, you need to leave your name anony poster. I know you know me past just normal blogging stuff. ::raises an eyebrow suspiciously:: Who is that? :ob

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you like to know Mandy =P
I thought we was tight like that...but..../pfft

P.s. I would of mentioned the cleavage but I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea...again

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home