Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

I have been working so hard to catch up with work while working at home, and I got even more behind since I took the weekend off. So...to catch up a little.

--We ended up with a 4-door Chevy Impala, we left Oklahoma at 6pm, got into Kansas at 8:30, and stopped to visit Morgan, Michal, and Kaida first. (I don't have the pics yet, waiting for Morgan, will post asap.) I played with Kaida before it was her bedtime, and then went to dinner with Morgan. We had a yummy Chicago-style pizza and a huge oober-yummy cookie. ::big grin::

--After dinner, Roger and I drove to Al and Stacey's house. Stacey had just gone to bed, so Al let us in. We got settled and went straight to sleep. Friday, Al came home early from work, and got to spend the day with us.

--Later in the day, we went to E's party. We were early, so we were the only ones there. We got a chance to sit and chat with E, really get to know each other since it was our first meeting. We talked, laughed, bs-ed, compared our "how we got manipulated stories" and waited for the other guests. After an hour or so, her other friends started showing up, Dave (who's house we were so graciously invited to take over, a big thank you is in order for him I must say) grilled burgers. We all sat outside and bs-ed until the burgers were done. Roger and I bid our goodbyes, because we had had a late lunch and weren't hungry. (Stole E's pics, hehe, thanks)

--We then met up with A&S, boys talked, girls talked, all 4 played DDR, and made our way to bed.

--Saturday Al had to work, so Stac spent the day with us until we had to leave to return the car. It was so good to see her, it'd been a long while. We snapped some pictures, and then went home. All in all, we both had great fun, and it was nice to spend a whole weekend away from home with my ashke.

**side note** I was in the dark about some issues because of the desire to keep me in the dark. Now I know why...::shakes head:: I am actually grateful that I knew so little then, and know what I know now...::sighs::

4 Comments:

Blogger Rumpled One said...

Ugh that picture is horrible of me! I look like a pancake. >.< Though it was a worthy sacrifice to make to get to see you again! Next time you are in town just let me know. You know our door is always open to you and Roger.

P.s. It was nice to finally meet you Roger.

P.s.s. Al says hi. :)

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great finally seeing you and Roger. We'll have to do it again sometime soon :-)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

S--It was the best of four. There was the one with your eyes closed, and the other two you were not smiling! :ob

I know it is, only cause you can't resist my irresistable charms!! ;o)hehehe

You both need to come and visit ME now. ::wink, wink, nudge, nudge::

HELLO AL!!!!! ::hugs:: Sorry I didn't get a pic with you ::pouts:: Our batteries were dying.

E--Definately! I will attempt the trip again once I turn 25 and the rental won't gouge me a new ass-hole. :ob

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do you turn 25? Huh? Huh? :-)

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home