Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Independence Day

--I hope everyone enjoys their 4th. I already had my fireworks fun on Saturday, but today I'm visiting my parent's house for some fruit and grilled steak. Yummy!

--I have been doing much better.

Roger's g-ma not only survived the surgery but it slowed her heartbeat down some. We are going to go and visit her sometime this week.

My allergies have been kicking my ass though. I can't leave the tissue box anywhere, I have to tote it with me everywhere.

I aced my 16-week SPED class that was crammed into 4-weeks. She was super lenient on us since she kept having to miss class for her heart. After it's over, I don't know why I even stressed it.

Roger and I went through 11 months July 2nd. This is the longest I've ever been in a relationship, ever, and that makes me excited and nervous all at the same time. He's so good to me, and such a great guy, but we do have our quarrels. And like the big negative nelly that I am, I worry about losing him.

--I got tired of cleaning up poo every time we left the house or went to sleep, and we go to my parent's house every weekend, just about. So, one Saturday, before leaving, I put the cat in the bathroom with a litter box, food and water. She stopped pooing on the floor when we let her out Sunday evening! Until about two days ago...she started up again. So, I locked her in the bathroom again yesterday, for the better part of all day. We'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home