Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Unwanted Visitor

--Well, it has been a few weeks since my last post. I have been super distracted. I can't say why yet, but that time is rapidly approaching. It will be worth the wait, I promise.

--Roger and I have been having some issues with something in the house. It bothers Roger while he's sleeping. He frequently talks of a male someone walking around our apartment. It wakes him up from a dead sleep, or he frequently asks me, while asleep, who is walking around the house. Well..I didn't really think much about it, until tonight. We had just fooled around, and were basking in the euphoria of tomorrow being our one year, when he switches over to talking about the man walking in the apartment.
I ask, "is he walking now?"
"No."
"How often does he walk around?"
"Constantly. He walks around in circles, constantly. But not now."
"Do you know who it is?"
"No... ::pauses:: but you do."
"I do?! Who is it?"
"I don't know."
"What does he want?"
"I don't know. But he doesn't like the cats."
"What?! Why doesn't he like the cats?"
"He doesn't like the cats...they are good creatures...good for relatonships."
Okay, so at that point I am completely freaked out and call him by name. He starts cooing at me just as if he picked up right where he left off, and then realized that I was throughly freaked out. He asked me what happened, so I tell him. He says that he doesn't remember falling asleep, starts looking at the bedroom door, looking out to the living room area, and asking for the kitties. He was pretty freaked out as well. He then tells me that he thinks my increase in nightmares is tied to this...male. I have been having some very strange disturbing dreams...and usually I don't remember any of my dreams, but lately I've remembered almost every gruesome detail, and they make me cringe. ::shudders:: He also told me once of a strange thing that happened to him. He walks in his sleep, and he often gets up in the night to go to the bathroom or kitchen and often confuses the two by getting lost in a sense. Well, in going to the kitchen, aiming for the bathroom, he ran into a coldish, clammy substance hanging from the ceiling in the living room. He realized, after touching it a little, that it was a dead man, hanging from the ceiling. Needless to say, that was a tad disturbing. ::frowns::

--Anywho! My Stacey Lady visited me not last weekend, but the weekend before. It was the first time she'd been here. I thoroughly enjoyed her stay! I can't wait till she visits again.

--I also have completely reconnected with my friend from high school. Her name is also Amanda, but we call her Manna. Hi Manna! hehe. It had been five years since we talked, and our friendship was put on hold due to the death of a close friend of hers. We have been talking as if no time passed, and it' been great. She is with a guy, has a child with him, and is actually happy. Her and I are able to share our feelings about our men, because we are both very happy and in love.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rumpled One said...

*grins teasingly* And you think I'm going to sleep on the couch? Hotel anyone?! *laughs*

8:01 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

OK, how much do you know about shielding and banishing?

6:26 PM  
Blogger Dawn Allenbach said...

I didn't mean, if it sounded that way, to make a joke. I'm so not laughing. I have a bad feeling on this, and I'm paying attention to it since I rarely get feelings from people I "don't know" -- i.e., someone I've never met in person. But because I don't know you, I'm not sure how much of myself I can reveal to you without you thinking I'm a crack-pot. I think maybe we should just email privately about this.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to the hardware store and buy a bag of ten penny nails. (basic iron nails.) Put one in each corner of the apartment, and then lay a line of salt across each doorway and entrance in except one. A line of salt across your bedroom doorway when you are reasonably confident the ghosty isn't in it would be good too. In a couple days, finish the circle with the last window or door, closing the place off. This should make the apartment uncomfortable enough that a normal ghostie will not remain. If you still have problems there are stronger remedies to try.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Stacey: I already told you, the closest one is a Hilton. :ob

D: No need for a comment here except a major thank you.

E: I honestly don't know anything about the building except that it's right on two major streets of Tulsa.

Cat: I will try the nails part. The salt part will have to be when Roger is not home, and didn't know that I did it, because he is a neat-tidy person and would freak if he knew I was salting the carpet. :o)The suggestion is much appreciated, truely. He mostly seems to circle and walk around the living room...

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home